Fill out our online form for HOA repair requests. We'll contact you as soon as possible about the repair or question.
Asheville Phoenix Properties delivers full service management to community associations of all sizes—from condominiums and single family home communities to large scale, master-planned communities. We provide dedicated professionals. Our team is supported, and your community is supported, by numerous department team members who are committed to all aspects of overseeing your association—customer care, accounting, vendor coordination, collections, legal coordination, among others. Our commitment to advanced training, technology and task management from our highly experienced staff, enables our managers to focus more time on your community.
The following are provided as part of our service commitment to your associatio
- Provide Board Member support on a day-to-day basis. Provide annual budget preparation assistance.
- Answer and act upon all homeowner communications, both written and verbal, in a prompt manner.
- Maintain a 24-hour emergency answering service.
- Prepare a Board Member meeting package, which includes a meeting agenda, management report, financial statements and copies of all correspondence sent and received, bids received, etc.
- Mail the draft minutes and action list generated from the Board meeting to all members of the Board in advance of the meeting. The action list will include all progress on the Board’s requests since the meeting.
- Attend regular Board Meetings.
- Provide samples of minutes, rules, correspondence, specifications etc., all of which can be customized for your association.
- Management report with a list of all requests to Asheville Phoenix Properties from the Board, homeowners, etc., along with the status of each item.
- Coordinate professional small-scale seminars with pertinent community information
Should my HOA hire a property management company?
While you may have association members willing to volunteer their time and services, our Community Management team has refined their skills with years of experience. If you are looking to save your homeowners association time and money, hiring our professional Community management here at Asheville Phoenix Properties is often the key to managing your property smoothly and efficiently.
Asheville Phoenix Properties professional community management team can help your group with the following aspects of running your association, just to name a few:
- Hiring and managing maintenance crews
- Negotiating discounts on required services
- Handling homeowner complaints
- Running board of directors meetings
- Collecting dues and manage finances
- Ensuring legal compliance
Self-managing your HOA can seem like a good idea in theory, but in actual practice, hiring Asheville Phoenix Properties can not only be extremely cost-effective, it can help promote conflict-free relationships between neighbors.