Home Owners Association Services
Asheville Phoenix Properties has been providing property management services in Western North Carolina for more than ten years. It is our goal to give the best possible service to the owners we represent and to our tenants for the time they’re with us. The following is a list of the services we provide:
- We provide accounting services including collection of monthly dues, quarterly or annual dues; the timely mailing of delinquent notices, as needed; payment of invoices; accounts for each home owner; monitoring of the annual budget, and monthly reports on all accounts. Asheville Phoenix Properties will always be in full compliance with North Carolina General Statutes
- Our Staff will work closely with each HOA board of Directors to assist with such tasks as regular & annual meeting schedules; assist the Treasurer with development & monitoring of the annual budget; review of insurance coverage’s; monthly status reports; compliance with the HOA Covenants and Rules; and regular communication with all of the owners as instructed by the Board of Directors.
- Each month, we will produce an activity report for each HOA Board of Directors complete with the communications with the membership, status of repairs as directed by the Board, and a detailed accounting of anyy issues that may arise. All home owners are provided contact information with our staff and, under the terms of the HOA Management Agreement, we will gladly attend various meetings to address the unique concerns of your association. Because we are local, we are constantly monitoring our communities making sure that all is well.
- As a property management team, we are in regular contact with a variety of carpenters, plumbers, electricians, roofers, etc and will gladly assist with the maintenance needs of your association. We will work with existing contractors of the association to ensure that the property is maintained to its full potential. All of our services, including maintenance issues, are customized to each association.
- Additional Fees Apply- Websites can be created and maintained for each association. We will gladly discuss other unique requirements pertaining to your association.
- Fees are based on the needs and size of each association.