Residential Rental Services
Asheville Phoenix Properties has been providing property management services in Western North Carolina for more than ten years. It is our goal to give the best possible service to the owners we represent and to our tenants for the time they’re with us. The following is a list of the services we provide:
Basic Management Fees:
12% of all gross revenues collected (1-5 units)
11% of all gross revenues collected (1-5 units)
10% of all gross revenues collected (6+ units)
Additional services may be provided at additional expense.
Staying Updated on your Investment!
In our effort to constantly improve the quality of service for our property owners and keep our fingers on the pulse of technology, we are excited to announce the launch of personalized ‘Owner Portals’ with 24/7 online access. You will now have instant access to the information you need, exactly when you need it. As technology continues to improve and information moves at the click of a mouse, we believe that our services should adapt accordingly. Here are some of the benefits that you will be able to enjoy through your portal:
Instant access anytime, anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- State-of-the-Art protection with secure socket layering, 128-bit encryption, and password protected log-in.
- Real-time access to your investment property’s financial statements and reports. The moment rent is received, your statements will be updated!
- Hassle-free Work Order approval. You will have the opportunity to approve or reject Work Orders electronically, right from your portal.
- View bills and attached invoices electronically, instead of waiting to receive them in the mail.
- Receive your monthly income quickly and accurately, right into your bank account.(banking information entered and edited by account holder only) If the portfolio balance is running low, you may make electronic contributions as well.
- *As of June 1, 2012, we will not be making deposits to your bank. You will have a choice of direct deposit or having your checks mailed to you.
- Stay in the loop with real-time conversations, shared documents, and important contact information.
- Coming soon mobile access.
The best part about all of these changes? We are becoming a greener Property Management Office by eliminating unnecessary paperwork and materials while delivering your information faster! Starting June 1, 2012 we are assessing a small $6 per month service charge to help us bring these upgrades to the light, and we sincerely hope that you take advantages of these new tools.